The TK-2000/3000 is ready for use immediately after purchase. It comes with all necessary accessories, including a charger, battery pack and antenna. A handy belt clip is also provided. There is no need to buy extra accessories for normal operation.
Robust & Reliable
The TK-2000/3000 is built to survive hard knocks, drops and all-weather environments. It meets or exceeds the stringent IP54 dust and water intrusion standards as well as the MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F & G environmental standards.
• Output Power 5W (VHF) / 4W (UHF)
• QT / DQT • DTMF Enc.
• Priority Scan
• Windows® Programming and Tuning
• Wide/Narrow Channel Bandwidth
• VOX ready
• Busy Channel Lockout
• Low-Battery Alert
• Tri-Colour LED
• Wired Clone
Thin & Lightweight Thinner and lighter
The TK-2000 is ideal for hooking on a belt or even slipping into a coat pocket. The slim design fits neatly in your hand and it weighs only 203g with the Li-Ion battery.
16 Channels with Scan Function
This compact, user-friendly portable offers a total of 16 channels, and each can be assigned a QT and DQT tone key to eliminate unwanted signals. You can also assign the 16th channel, if free, to the scan function. This added convenience means that the PF key is freed up for some other function. Programmable Function Key with Hold The side PF key can be programmed for enhanced operating ease, while the adjustable Hold feature doubles the number of functions at yourfingertips.
- Frequency Range: 136-174 MHz
- 16 Channels
- 5 Watt RF Output
- Internal VOX Function with 10 levels
- QT and DQT Signalling, plus DTMF Encode
- Supplied with KRA-26M Antenna, KNB-63L Li-Ion Battery and KSC-35 Rapid Battery Charger
- Note – does not include any voice scrambler function, making it ideal for use in countries where scramblers are banned